This week is Tara Watterson LLC’s 1st Birthday! I’m making a point—because it doesn’t come naturally—to celebrate and rejoice in making this milestone.
I have a plaque on my wall that reads, “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” Maybe you’ve heard that quote too. Do you practice it? We should.
Reflecting on the past year, I share these learnings with you.
- It’s okay to do things differently.
- It’s okay to say no.
- It’s okay if things don’t come together on the first try.
- You can’t please everyone.
- Don’t let fear control you—even when it arises at the most unexpected times.
- Expect to learn, adjust, and re-learn.
- Be ready to face the grim reality of discovering your weaknesses and serious dislikes.
- You can’t do everything. Really… you can’t.
In addition, I have watched my financial needs be met—at the exact timing when I had a need—not a moment too soon and not a moment too late. I attribute this to Providence.
Thank you for being a part of my first-year journey.